The Club Licensing Board of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) has approved venues of 16 Premier League Clubs with WA All Stars and Ebusua Dwarfs asked to choose alternative venues for their home matches.
WA All Stars and Ebusua Dwarfs proposed the newly constructed astro turf at Madina and the Robert Mensah Stadium in Cape Coast respectively but were denied.
According to the GFA, the mandatory basis for the rejection have been discussed with clubs and the deadline for clubs to propose alternative venues has been discussed.
The Competitions Department shall select an approved venue for the clubs to honour their home matches should the clubs fail to meet the deadline.
The approved venues are:
- Aduana Stars – Nana Agyemang Badu Park, Dormaa
- Ashgold – Len Clay Stadium, Obuasi
- Kotoko – Baba Yara Stadium, Kumasi
- King FAISAL – Baba Yara Stadium, Kumasi B.
- Hearts of Oak – Accra Sports Stadium, Accra
- Olympics – Accra Sports Stadium, Accra.
- Inter Allies – Accra Sports Stadium, Accra
- Berekum Chelsea – Golden City Park, Berekum
- Techiman XI Wonders – Techiman Park
- Dreams FC – Theatre of Dreams, Dawu
- WAFA – WAFA Stadium, Sogakope
- Elmina Sharks – Ndoum Park, Elmina
- Medeama – Akoon Park, Tarkwa
- Karela FC – Akoon Park, Tarkwa
- Liberty Professionals – Liberty Stadium, Dansoman
- Bechem United – Bechem Park, Bechem